*PRICE CHANGE: Total Value $280.00 – Yours for only $125.00
How to Carry Backpacks:
- Backpacks should be ideally no heavier than 10% of a student’s weight when packed.
- Backpacks should not be wider than the student’s chest
- STURDY Backpacks
- Put comfort and fit at the top of the priority list, rather than good looks.
- Use waist straps attached. They are there for a good reason.
- Choose a backpack with broad, padded shoulder straps.
- Don’t overload theBackpacks. Use school lockers and plan homework well in advance.
- Use both shoulder straps. Never sling the pack over one shoulder.
- Place all heavy items at the base of the pack, close to the spine, for a better distribution of the weight.
- Don’t wear the backpack any lower than the hollow of the lower back.
School can be challenging time for children, so ensuring they are as comfortable as possible is important to their physical and mental development. According to an international study, daily backpack carrying is a frequently cause of discomfort for school children.
Come and visit your Canberra chiropractor today here at Canberra Spine Centre. Book your appointment online or call us on (02) 6257 9400.
Canberra Spine Centre Chiropractic Special Offer…
Total Value $280.00 – Yours for only $125.00
Make your first appointment to see our Chiropractor and receive:
- Detailed history and consultation
- Full Spinal & Postural Examination
- Screening orthopaedic and neurologic examination
- X-Rays (If required)
- Full report of findings on your 2nd visit