*PRICE CHANGE: Total Value $280.00 – Yours for only $125.00
One of the most common excuses that people give when they are asked why they do not have a regular exercise routine is the lack of sufficient time. But there are a lot of other and much simpler ways of improving your fitness level. One of these alternatives is walking.
A Low-Impact Route To Fitness
Walking is not a very demanding exercise as it does not require much preparation and it is for all ages.
- You can choose not to drive your vehicle or use the public transportation to get to work.
- If you can, just walk to get your dose of physical activity for today
- Rather than using the elevator, you can choose to take the stairs
A Lot Of Health Benefits
Research has shown that walking gives you a ton of health benefits. It is a great workout for your heart to improve your cardiovascular wellness.
- It helps lower cholesterol levels and keeps you from the risk of developing type 2 (late onset) diabetes
- Helps in burning fat and maintaining your ideal body weight
- Great for your brain
Allows You To Stay Engaged With The World
Walking requires you to be in touch with the rest of the world. As you go out for a walk, try to savour the scenery and enjoy the ambiance.
- It is a stress-busting endeavor that helps in improving your emotional wellness
- It has been shown to facilitate the release of feel-good endorphins, which lift up your mood and chase away anxiety
- Serves as a social activity
For more expert tips on keeping your mind and body in excellent condition throughout your lifetime, consult your trusted Canberra chiropractor here at the Canberra Spine Centre.
Contact us today! Call us on (02) 6257 9400.
Canberra Spine Centre Chiropractic Special Offer…
Total Value $280.00 – Yours for only $125.00
Make your first appointment to see our Chiropractor and receive:
- Detailed history and consultation
- Full Spinal & Postural Examination
- Screening orthopaedic and neurologic examination
- X-Rays (If required)
- Full report of findings on your 2nd visit