*PRICE CHANGE: Total Value $280.00 – Yours for only $130.00
Poorly setup workstations can mean prolonged hours in a bad posture.
Luckily, your workstations don’t have to be poorly setup.
Here’re a few simple yet significant changes to transform your workstation to an ergonomic space of productivity:
- Keep your computer directly in front of you
- Set the monitor at the same level as your eyes
- Place your keyboard flat
- Refrain from sitting too close to the monito
- Keep your mouse close to your keyboard
- Adjust your seat correctly
- Rest your feet on the floor, or use a foot rest when your feet can’t reach the floor
- Type with your arms at right angles to your shoulders
- Keep your wrists in line with your forearms, both horizontally and vertically
- Take regular breaks every hour
- Stretch and exercise to avoid getting stiff
For more expert tips on health and wellness, consult us here at Canberra Spine Centre.
We provide world-class chiropractic solutions to the local Canberra community and the surrounding regions.
Call today (02 6257 9400) to receive our special offer for an overall examination and consultation.