People who are seeking chiropractic care for the first time often wonder what happens during their first chiropractic visit.
What to Expect with your First Consultation
- A thorough assessment of your medical history is taken. You’re often asked to fill out forms that gather specific information that will be used to map out a treatment plan for your health needs.
- Includes an extensive chiropractic examination, which often consists of a general assessment and very specific orthopaedic and neurological assessment.
- Depending on the result of the first examination, you may or may not be required to undergo further diagnostic studies to determine more accurately the pathologies and abnormalities relevant to your current condition
- The information gathered in your medical history and the results of your chiropractic exam and diagnosis studies culminate into a well-informed chiropractic treatment plan.
- Once the diagnosis has been established, your chiropractor will discuss with you the areas that are of concern and how chiropractic care can help you deal with these problems.
- You may be introduced into a treatment program as soon as your first visit. There are others, however, that are scheduled to start on the next appointment.
Among the most crucial and recurring components of most chiropractic treatment programs include spinal adjustments and patient education, which are all an essential part of chiropractic care.
Other available treatments, if deemed necessary by your chiropractor, might include massage, heat and cold application, and nutrition education.
For state-of-the-art chiropractic treatments, visit your gentle chiropractor in Canberra here at the Canberra Spine Centre. Contact us today!
Canberra Spine Centre Chiropractic Special Offer…
Total Value $250.00 – Yours for only $95.00
Make your first appointment to see our Chiropractor and receive:
- Detailed history and consultation
- Full Spinal & Postural Examination
- Screening orthopaedic and neurologic examination
- X-Rays (If required)
- Full report of findings on your 2nd visit