Poorly setup workstations can mean prolonged hours in a bad posture.
Luckily, your workstations don’t have to be poorly setup.
Here’re a few simple yet significant changes to transform your workstation to an ergonomic space of productivity:
- Keep your computer directly in front of you
- Set the monitor at the same level as your eyes
- Place your keyboard flat
- Refrain from sitting too close to the monito
- Keep your mouse close to your keyboard
- Adjust your seat correctly
- Rest your feet on the floor, or use a foot rest when your feet can’t reach the floor
- Type with your arms at right angles to your shoulders
- Keep your wrists in line with your forearms, both horizontally and vertically
- Take regular breaks every hour
- Stretch and exercise to avoid getting stiff
For more expert tips on health and wellness, consult us here at Canberra Spine Centre.
We provide world-class chiropractic solutions to the local Canberra community and the surrounding regions.
Call today (02 6257 9400) to receive our special offer for an overall examination and consultation.
Canberra Spine Centre Chiropractic Special Offer
Total Value $250.00 – Yours for only $95.00
Make your first appointment to see our chiropractor and receive:
- Detailed history and consultation
- Full spinal & postural examination
- Orthopaedic and neurologic examination
- X-Rays (If required)
- Full report of findings on your 2nd visit